8 Jan 2012

2012-01-08

Yesterday, Terés and my cousin Kevin came to visit. We made dinner and watched funny videos on youtube. It was really nice to see them. Kevin stayed over, so I spent some time with him today as well. We watched a movie called Tucker and Dale vs. evil. For those who haven't seen it - see it! It's so good! I've seen it at least three times, and I still think it's funny!

Other than that, I haven't done much. Just been working on my CV basically. Next week I'm going to apply to as many jobs as I can. Uuh... I hate looking for jobs :/

4 comments:

  1. Bor Kevin också i London?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, han har flyttat hit nu :) Kom i torsdags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bor han i lägenheten eller?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nej, han har hittat en lägenhet med en kompis till honom :)

    ReplyDelete