11 May 2013

2013-05-11

Long time no see! I believe it's time for me to make an appearance on the blog again. I know I've been lousy with blogging recently, but I'm gonna make an attempt to come back now.

Last week, my lovely friend Julia came visiting for a few days. We hung out in the park, went to a pub and celebrated her birthday by going to an italian restaurant here in Camden. It was so nice, I haven't seen her since last summer (!!!).





Julia left early on sunday morning, and in the evening my parents came to visit. During the time in between, Tobias and I celebrated that we'd been together for six months, by going to the cinema.
Then for the next couple of days. I spent as much time I could with my parents. We went shopping, ate some nice food and visited the tower of London. I loved having my parents here :)





No comments:

Post a Comment