12 Mar 2012

Finally!

Finally, a blog post! I know, I've been absent a lot lately, but now I have finally gotten a computer. My sister came to visit this weekend and she then brought  a small laptop from home, which my family don´t use that much. It is very small, but better than not having a laptop at all.

I've also been very busy working the last two weeks. I have been working evenings, finishing at 11.30pm. On saturday Ellinor texted me after work saying that she was going to a pub, so I joined her and we met Sammy and his friends there. It was a really nice night, though I was extremely tired. But I still had a good time.

Even though I had a good time, I kind of regretted staying up so late because work the day after was a nightmare. The weather was great, which resulted in more people coming to the restaurant and I was busy though the entire shift.

Today, my goal was to do nothing and not to leave the house, except for a much needed jog with Ellinor.

Mission accomplished.

Now, Ellinor and I are probably going to watch a movie or something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment