7 Aug 2014

Yesterday's findings

Thought that I could show you the things that I bought yesterday:

First, a body wash from The Body Shop. Tobias gave me one of those a while ago, and it smells so amazing! Now that I've almost run out of it, I just had to get more.


If you want to get this body wash for yourself (trust me, you'll want to), you can get it from the The body shop website, or just go to one of their stores!

I also bought a new bra. The other "nice" bra that I have just broke, so I didn't have much choice. Shopping for bras is not something I usually like. It's time consuming and difficult because you have to try so many before finding one that fits comfortably, and the majority of times you go bra-hunting you don't find any that you like and have to walk away empty-handed. 

I eventually found this in KappAhl. It was pretty, and surprisingly comfortable, so I decided to ignore the Fifty shades of Grey label on it...


No comments:

Post a Comment