23 Jun 2014

First day of relaxing holiday

Right now, I am in my parent's cabin together with the rest of my family. We are having a week's holiday, and are just relaxing out here in the nature! The others arrived yesterday, but I stayed at home one more day to spend time with Tobias, who unfortunately won't be able to join us until later this week because of work. I had to spend over three hours travelling here, because to get here you have to take three different buses and one train ride, with some waiting time in between.

My sister Charlotte and I decided to take a walk to the closest store and at the same time explore the area, so we brought our cameras. It took us almost two hours back and forth.

 One house by the road had these creepy dolls in the window...

This was randomly hanging in a tree.

When we got home it was time for dinner, and then for dessert we had strawberries and cream! I also took the opportunity to make a caramel latte for me and a chai latte for Charlotte, using my beloved espresso machine! I'm getting better at using it, so now I just have to learn to make some nice latte art as well :)







No comments:

Post a Comment