1 Apr 2014

Almost there...

So it's been a while since my last post. There's been so much to deal with, since Tobias and I have decided to move back to Sweden!

Yep, it's happening. Didn't expect me to move back...

 I have a break in my studies until September, due to my school being bought by another one, so we thought it would be best to work in Sweden during that time. So I'll be back in London in September to do my final year in uni :)

Both of us had our final shifts at work last weekend, so that we'll be able to spend our final two weeks doing things we haven't had time to do before, and of course to pack what we want to bring with us to Sweden. It's insane how much stuff you manage to collect despite the limited space we have in our flat...

I feel good about the move, though I know I will miss London a lot. It will be nice to spend time with family and friends back home :)




No comments:

Post a Comment