16 Dec 2012

Sweden!

Yesterday, I went to Sweden to spend two weeks at home with my family. It's really nice to be home, though  I already miss London and the people there. The first thing I saw here is the snow. Everything is white. And as soon as I stepped through the door, I was attacked by our dog Zigge, who's grown to over twice the size he was the last time I saw him! And he has so much energy, he never stops trying to get your attention!

Today, I met Fredrik,and we went to Emporia, the new shopping centre in Malmö. The place was huge. We walked around for a bit, looked at the view from the roof (which was basically just a view over the parking lot), then we ate, walked around some more, and then we went home and watched a movie.









1 comment:

  1. fin blogg :)

    Skulle du snälla kunna hjälpa mig att bestämma skor till min nyårsklänning? jag ber dig, jag har sån ångest... tack på förhand och förlåt om jag störde.. kramar
    www.nattstad.se/suvede

    ReplyDelete